- Step 1 Register for YeeCloud
- You can register with mobile phone number or email. If you use a mobile phone number, you must fill in the correct message verification code, set a password, and click "Register Now." If you use an email address, after filling in the verification code and setting your password, you must activate your account by checking your email to complete registration.
- Step 2 Pass the translator certification
- Only certified translators are allowed to claim translation tasks. First, after you add "Translatable Languages," you can click "Go To Test" to participate in the translator certification test for that language. Meanwhile, please carefully fill in and submit your related personal information and certified information, including your resume, work experience, educational background, and qualification certificates. Then, click "Submit" to wait for your certification.
- Step 3 Accept translation orders
- Only certified translators are allowed to claim translation tasks for a certain language. First, you need to log in to your YeeCloud account from "Translators" entry. Then, click "Claim Task" to enter the task hall. You can search for translation tasks that you are interested in by selecting the "Type of Task" and "Time of Release." Unclaimed translation tasks will be shown in a list on the right side of your screen. You can click "Details" to view the original text; simply click "Claim" to claim the task.